Mystery










Hat Romwe - Choker Japan - Top Goodbye bread - Tights Calzedonia - Shoes Yru

Happy Sunday guys! For today's outfit I'm wearing an amazing tee I recently got from Goodbye bread, it's an amazing shop from the USA and they sell so many cool items from many different brands, like this one which is from Wasted Paris! I'm such a big fan of black metal inspired prints so I had to take this amazing top which reminds me of the Mysteriis dom Sathanas album from Mayhem, is any of my readers a black metal fan? I started listening to metal music when I was 15 years old, even if I can consider myself quite old now my taste for music never changed! I love the contrast between white and purple in the print, a different color combination from my usual so I took the chance to wear some purple makeup after months and now I'm obsessed :D I'm feeling a bit boring 'cause my makeup lately is always red and brown shaded, I need to wear different colors for sure! 

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.