Moon










Hat h&m - Dress Killstar - Wig Uniqso - Boots Tuk

Hi guys! How's your life going? I'm currently struggling with my bachelor thesis but I had many good news lately so I'm quite happy ahah! Today's outfit is simple, just a casual daily look I wore many times, but sometimes is good wearing something lazy and cozy! This is one of my favorite Killstar dresses, the quality is pretty good and I hope to get some cool new items from this brand in the next months, I really need to clean up my closet ' before buying something cause it is going to explode really soon ahah! I hope youre life is going well too, let's be festive all together waiting for Halloween!

1 commento:

  1. I absolutely love this entire outfit! You look gorgeous! That Killstar dress is so pretty and perfect for Halloween-time; I love the ribbon! :) x

    Sarah | Raiin Monkey

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.