Grey plaid









Hat h&m - Choker Japan - Dress Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Kinda different look today, this is my first time wearing a dress like this! I tried my best to tone down the "office look" to something more in my style, I thought it was a light jacket at the first sight but then I discovered it was a dress! It can be tricky to wear the first time, but when you wear it you understand how comfy it is! The lovely black lace details are a nice touch to give the dress a different feeling, I don't know, I think it would be too serious without them! I also wore this beret after ages ahah I had it since my gothic lolita days but it was really hard for me to fit it in my current style, I hope you like it in this outfit :) let me know what do you think!



2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.