Live 'n love














Hat h&m - Dress Light in the box - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Boots Quanticlo - Bag Romwe

One of my favorite trends of this years is chokers incorporated with dresses or tops, so everytime I see something like this it's really hard for me to not get it ahah in today's look I'm wearing this super cool printed bodycon dress with the choker detail and I couldn't be more happy! There was a time I didn't feel well wearing something like this, it's incredible how fashion can help you finding styles you never tried before or giving you the courage to try something you've been always afraid to wear :D. I paired the dress with my favorite platform boots, black hat and the cutest bag ever!! I'm addicted to tiny cute bag like this one (and it's really well done and super cheap, you definetely have to check it out!).

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.