Velvet









 

Hat h&m - Wig Evahair -  Romper Romwe - Belt Dresslink - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

As you can see lately I'm really into burgundy and today's outfit feautures one of the coolest romper ever, it's incredibly comfy and all in velvet, perfect for autumn and winter, I paired it in a really simple way with a huge and long cardigan, black tights and this gorgeous pair of boots I totally forgot I have in my collection, I had to wear them 'cause the model is fabulous! This kind of romper can be worn in a lot of different occasion, even the more elegant ones if you coordinate it with heels and a short cardigan! Let me know of course if you like this outfit, I know it's quite simpler than my usual ones ahah!

6 commenti:

  1. I love burgundy velvet clothes. Oh and that belt and choker <3 !!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Love the look sweetie! I noticed wide belts/ corset style belts have really come into fashion, which I'm living for!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you so much dear ♡! I'm so happy corset belts are finally a trend :D so we can find them easily!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.