Unusual








Hat h&m - Choker Bornprettystore - Rings Bornprettystore - Hoodie Romwe - Shorts Delphine - Shoes Yru

A totally different look from my usual ones today! As you know I really like the rose embriodery trend so I took the chance to get a hoodie with it, the quality is really good and the material is perfect for autumn and winter (so warm and soft inside!), I coordinated it with my shorts from Delphine the Label to create a totally unusual look! Hoodie can be a bit boring if you use them only in the classic casual way, even if it can look strange I really like the contrast between the comfy hoodie and the sheer layers attached on the shorts :D it's totally inspired by j-fashion (I love so much following japanese fashionable people on Instagram!) let me know what do you think and if you prefer to go for more usual looks or try something totally new!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.