Smile













Hat h&m - Tee Black Sanctuary - Cardigan Sammydress - Choker Bornprettystore - Tights Tally Weijl - Boots Quanticlo

Happy Sunday guys! I hope you all had a great weekend, I have another new look featuring one of the gorgeous tee from Black Sanctuary, I always try to create different looks with these tees and show you how versatile they're. The first look was more grungy and metal-inspired, the second one casual and street with a distressed denim jacket and lastly this one is more witchy with my favorite h&m hat, sheer cardigan and of course all black items and red makeup (and a new lipstick from Mac, the color is Smoked Purple)! If you're interested I can do a collection post to share my ideas on how to coordinate oversize tees :D let me know!

4 commenti:

  1. I'm envious that you can pull off a hat so well - I look like a right fool wearing one but one day I dream of looking as good as you do.

    I've been seeing you wearing a lot of Black Sanctuary lately and it's making me more and more interested in the brand! I just visited their website and eeeeeeeek you're on the front page! That is so amazing! (I'll send you a pic on Twitter).

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're always so sweet dear ;u; I'm pretty sure hats would suit you really wel!!
      I'm collaborating with them but I didn't imagine my pics would be on the front page *_* I'm so happy!

      Elimina
  2. Just discovered your blog, and I’m in LOVE with it! Amazing layout an content.
    Love your style, you rock!!
    Regards.
    Shopafford.com

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.