Skull









Hat River Island - Wig Heahair - Sweater Romwe - Skirt Rosewholesale - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Glad News 

I took out these glorious Glad News boots after ages, I can't believe I didn't wear them for such a long time, they're still one of my favorite boots (and almost impossible to find ahah). I paired them with this super casual and comfy look, spring looks are around the corner so I tried to wear something more light colored than my usual with this cute white printed sweater, it's a classic piece everyone has a similar one in the closet and it fits so well casual coords and I think it suits really well my green x black bob wig :D I like wearing short wigs with comfy looks. For my italian readers: I shared yesterday a new video after long time, it's a review of the famous Nyx Liquid Suede, I would be really happy if you check it and leave me a comment if you like this kind of video or product!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.