Planets









Hat River Island  - Wig Donalovehair -  Jacket Zaful - Tee Thegrungemonkey - Skirt Romwe - Choker Romwe - Tights Calzedonia -  Boots Tuk

Using different materials in a outfit can make a huge difference, especially when the coord is monocolor like this one. My favorite fake leather skirt goes so well with my new jacket, I have been looking for this kind of jacket for long time (I fell in love with the super old one from the japanese brand G.V.G.V. but it was too expensive) so I'm so happy I finally found it with a cheap price and the quality is great! I love the laces details over everything, even on tights as you can see ahah I can't get enough item like this. And for my italian readers I also shared a new video on my channel, it's my January favorites video and I'll be really happy if you check it, I'm really sorry I hadn't enough time to put on subtitles in English, but sometimes I feel not too many people are interested in me talking about beauty products which is also one of my favorite things together with fashion!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.