Burgundy










Wig Donalovehair - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Sweater Dresslily - Skirt Romwe - Jacket SheIn - Tights Calzedonia - Watch Jord - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I hope you all spent a lovely Valentine's day, mine was really good I ate a lot of delicious food and did some shopping with my boyfriend after a very long time :D I really needed a day like this 'cause lately I spent most of my time studying and look like a potato ahahah but for once it was great to dress up for a special occasion! Today's look feauturing some of my favorite items in fashion: black accessories, fake leather, choker sweater (how many of them I already showed in my blog? ahahah this is one of the coolest trends!), huge platform boots and how I can forget this beautiful burgundy jacket, the quality is really good and it fits amazingly, this is the kind of item everyone should have in their closet to give a total different touch to a monocolor outfit! If you didn't read it I'm collaborating with Jord for a giveaway and you can join it here in my previous post :D you have time until the end of the month!

2 commenti:

  1. You look amazing!! This jacket is so stunning I can't stop looking at it! <3
    Kinga xx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.