Black hearts









Hat Romwe - Choker Bornprettystore - Necklace Rogue + Wolf - Top Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Tights Virivee - Boots Quanticlo

Hi guys! I hope you had a great weekend :D mine was quite hectic and I feel so stressed and tired I want to stay in my bed for a full week ahah today's outfit is simple but with a lot of my favorite things all together, like fake leather, all black accessories (how cute is this hearts choker?), zips details and hight platform boots! I recently got this gorgeous top with the zip in the front, it's super comfy, I love this kind of items that remind me of the 90's a lot ahah (yes I'm so old I lived these years :< ). I also got the chance to wear again this wig after a long time, I think it gives a special touch to my usual all black looks, what do you think? I hope you liked this outfit even if it's quite simple.

2 commenti:

  1. Oh I'm sorry to hear that you're having a stressful week, I hope it dies down for you soon and that you could relax in bed!
    I love love love this outfit and I agree, that hearts choker is super cute!

    Lizzie Bee // Hello Lizzie Bee

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.