Lace and harness










Hat h&m - Wig Donalovehair (discount code: vanilla) - Top Intimissimi - Harness DressLily - Skirt Rose whole sale - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Any harness fan here? I really love them and I'm so happy I can share with you some pics while wearing one, I think they're great with a bodycon skirt like this one, which is also really comfy and cute! I still don't feel really confident with really tight dresses but I think it's always good to go out of our comfort zone and try new things :) I also really enjoy wearing this gorgeous short wig lately, I'm always a big fan of super long hair as you saw these years with my pics and blog, but this wig is so incredibly cute and super comfy I can't help myself ahah! Talking about my life I currently finished all the University exams for this year and I'm really proud of myself for keeping blogging and studying and got so many good results, I hope I'll keep doing everything great the next year too!

6 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.