Floral























































Hat Romwe - Dress SheIn - Boots Dr Martens -  Rings Primark, Rock 'n rose

 There was a time I was a big fan of floral prints from Liz Lisa, even if I wasn't really into sweet gyaru style I think the prints are so adorable and elegant but the bad thing is....black doesn't exist for Liz Lisa...yes you know the struggle was real! So when I saw this gorgeous dress I totally fell in love, the print is so delicate and well done, the texture super soft and the shape is so comfy but flattering at the same time, I wore it so many times already! It looks perfect in a more elegant look with heels but I prefer this casual version with my favorite Molly boots from Dr Martens, the velvet texture and the satin laces are a perfect pairing with this dress, it makes it great for a daily outfit too! The detail in the upper part is so cute you don't need to wear necklaces, the fake choker effect is so cool, now I want more dresses like this in my closet ahah!

2 commenti:

Powered by Blogger.