Army green




















































Hat Romwe - Skirt Romwe - Sandals Quanticlo - Necklaces Kookizare, Bornprettystore - Rings BornprettyStore & Primark

It's the first time I wear an army green skirt, I think it's a nice touch to black coords to make them more casual, the tiny buttons details (which are obviously fake) are really cute! The skirt was already really detailed so I decided to pair it with simple black items but with a lot of accessories! I love wearing tons of necklaces with different lenghts ahah! I'm really tired to share only simple coords lately because the weather is still fucking hot in my country, but I hope to shoot something autumnal soon (and I have in my schedule for this weekend a new lolita outfit finally)! I have so many cool light jackets I can't wait to show you ahah 

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.