Conference



Tuesday my friends and I organized a little conference about Japanese fashions to the usual comics shop because Grazia holds a Japanese course there and a lot of her students wanted to know something more about fashions. We talked about lolita, gyaru, mori, visual and oshare kei! The day was a bit stressful but we are always really happy when someone in our region wants to know something about Japanese fashions because in Italy people have a really closed mind about all that looks a bit different from the usual t-shirt and jeans. Grazia and Chiara wore two different kinds of lolita outfit (sweet and gothic), instead I wore an inspired harajuku outfit, I don’t know if exists a name to call this kind of style XD.

 photo tumblr_mj7epmNK2v1qbz7ouo1_500.jpg

Horns Kreepsville – Cardigan Super Lovers – Necklace Monomania – Skirt Glavil – Tights Missguided – Boots Bodyline



Super Lovers is always one of my favorite brands, everything is so cozy and versatile I can wear them with a lot of different things, I hope you like it *v*.


 photo IMG_0825.jpg

I have so few pictures of the conference because they were mostly really blurry x.x

 photo IMG_0828.jpg

Group picture *v* I’m always so little without high shoes XD

Before the conference Chiara, my boyfriend and me went to our favorite bar to eat and drink something, unluckily Grazia was at work so we reached her to the comic shop after our snack.

Random camwhoring in the car and random picture with Chiara after the conference.

 Usual food picture...they always bring us a lot of delicious sweets *v*

This is the third conference about Japanese fashions we made there, I’m really glad ‘cause everytime different people came to listen us!  I’m also really excited because today there will be our official inspired harajuku fashion walk *_* yay!

14 commenti:

  1. Sarebbe carino organizzare una cosa del genere anche a Milano *_* che dovrebbe, IN TEORIA, essere la città della moda *COFF COFF*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. è un'iniziativa che andrebbe davvero organizzata ovunque >w< anche solo per far conoscere un "mondo" diverso agli italiani ottusi XD, solo che bisogna trovare la disponibilità di qualche locale che permetta un evento simile!

      Elimina
  2. So cool! Gongrats for the conference ^^
    You girls look adorable!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Awww che bello çOOç magari anche qui ci fosse qualcuno interessato oltre i pochi quattro gatti X°°D

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. che poi vedo sempre un sacco di appassionati çOç sarebbe bello se anche da voi si potesse organizzare qualcosa di simile!

      Elimina
  4. I love your hornes and congratulation for the conference. =^.^=
    In my country the people are too closed mind about fashion and styles. But there are some really fashionable people too.
    I love your post and blog.

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much ♥ you're always really kind! Also in my country people are closed mind, but I always hope with events like this to share some different fashions here!

      Elimina
  5. How fun that you did a conference :D
    I really like your outfit! The horns are really cute, and I love the tights with the rest of the outfit. You look so pretty! Awwww without high heels I'm also tiny compared to my friends, we almost have the same height (I'm 161cm xD)



    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much dear ♥♥♥ awww we are so tiny ahah XD sometimes I feel like a hobbit near my friends!

      Elimina
  6. That's so cool that you did a talk about Japanese Fashion! You all look so cute <3
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  7. omg, that's a cool idea!!
    to show them all the different fashions is a nice idea! :O
    and you organized it all by yourself...respect! :)
    everyone looked so pretty! <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you very much dear ♥ I'm glad you like the event *v*

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.