Autumnal photoset with Silent Moon

As I wrote in my previous post, my friend Daniele made me a new Lolita photoset (the first one was with my merry sweet castle, I’ll share it here asap), this time I chose my silent moon coordinated with a navy blouse and my new foxy cherry headdress, what do you think about it? I also wore a new wig!

This is the first part ‘cause I have so many pictures :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Outfit:

Jsk, socks: MmM – Shoes: Lolita (taobao brand) – Blouse, necklace: offbrand – Headdress: Fox Cherry

The locations were a nearby town called Mosciano and a lake near my town! In Italy there are a lot of beautiful places with churches, castles, nature, etc maybe is one of the few things I love of my country!

All the pics are really beautiful, I hope to have the chance to do a new photoset asap!

Check his facebook group https://www.facebook.com/pages/Avantphotoit/307512315930331 to see his other pictures! He always does his best :D

5 commenti:

  1. The photo's are gorgeos, and I think your friend did an amazing job making these. And you look absolutely amazing. This is definitely one of my favourite outfits of you ♥ I love the blue blouse and the blue necklace with it. And the headdress suits the dress as well. The new wig is lovely, such a good purchase!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I really love those shots, the colors are incredible, your skin looks flawless and the wig color suits you!
    Also the coord is lovely and it still gives out that casual feel that you have accustomed us to. I really like these. <3

    RispondiElimina
  3. thank you very much girls ♥ I'm glad you like them!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. You are so lucky to live near such gorgeous location *o*

    I'm currently taking history of Renaissance art, it makes me really want to go visit Italy and see all the beautiful architectures and artworks. ><

    RispondiElimina
  5. thank you very much ♥ maybe the medieval architectures are one of the few things good now in Italy XD

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.